This blog will primarily focus on what is hot in the sports world. I have some experience in high school sports by running a little bit of cross country in junior year, did some track and field, some swimming over the summer of before senior year and many other recreational activities in my spare time which include some volleyball and a few water sports too.
Unfortunately, I was unable to make teams due to some various reasons, ranging from "I didn't practice enough" to "I don't have enough time to take part in this sport because I have this test to study for" with both being the best reason to not be there. On the brighter side, I have enjoyed workouts because they keep me in shape and improve my social life too. I have made friends that have shared the same interest in sports as me.
The reason why I am taking this 4600 class is to help me get closer to my degree and expand my knowledge in sports blogging theories. Plus, I have loved sports since I was a kid and wanted to go somewhere with it in the near future.
Sports is the number one tool for survival because of how much competition is needed for this world, yet, this is also a remarkable example of how there will always be good or bad regardless of when the term rivals pops into mind.
This is a useful course when it comes to talking about what kind of critical discussion on ESPN is important at times. I used to watch this just for fun but as I got older and more mature, especially right after graduating from high school, I understood this whole point of the media being so obsessed with LeBron James, Steph Curry, Tom Brady, A-Rod, Kevin Durant and many, many more that are worth the time to cover.
There are some things that ties them into these athletes and I know for sure that this is the place to go to for more info on these all-star names that have been circling around the world for such a long time now.
I'm not sure which ones (The theories that may possibly be featured in the course) are there exactly, but they must be the real reason why we all love sports. There are usually times where I stop watching sports after I get annoyed with my least favorite teams doing so well and some of my least favorite teams doing great and continuing to excel in the season, in which they have been for a long time now.
Plus, you should expect to read about my opinions on sports trends and the theories that surround them.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment